Thursday, February 23, 2006

Concert repertoire really building up. We now have tracks like Pearl Harbour, Joe Hisaiki's selections, Soundtracks from Pocahantas, even a very nice piece entitled Fairy Tale. No idea why it's so familiar, but the rest of the band seem to be quite sick of it already. Beats me, I don't know where that came from.

Other than that, nothing much eles happened. Kudos to Sam for introducing this cool new game called Anarchy, that got us all hooked. Long game, but fun nonetheless. Feels like Bridge, but a bit different. Good enough for us.

Finding it quite hard to talk to girls, especially girls that I have a past with. The thing is, I can talk to other girls perfectly fine. Then why is it that select few that I have a problem with...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home