Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Alright all, It's been a long time since I last posted, and I'm guilty of not tellin' you guys where I've been. I was in Korea. And it was awesome. I'll post about it another time, when I'm not feeling so wasted. All I have to say is that thanks a lot for celebrating my birthday three times, people. Really appreciated that, in fact it's the first time someone else other than my family celebrated my birthday like that. Really, really means a lot. Thanks guys.

Imperial Guard Codex taking a looong time to come in. Getting mildly frustrated if you ask me. The Cities of Death expansion looks really neat though.

Went with the batch to Watch "The Omen" today. First thriller I've seen in like, 4 years? Yeah, never saw another horror movie after "The Phone", with the exception of Scary Movie but I think that hardly counts now doesn't it? So it'll be either I die while watching it, or I'll be numb to the horrors. Guess what, I guess I'm still stuck in between. The suspense can kill, but after the shock is over the rest is rather mild. Not a bad film, a bit anti-climatic, and some parts are left kind of unexplained... no, no spoilers.

World Cup is coming! Gee I'm pretty excited about it. I'll be supporting England (cos I'm been supporting them for some time already), Korea (Asian country that stands a chance, their match with Ghana was disappointing though.) and will just be following Germany, I was rather impressed by their play in the last Cup but I'm not too familiar about them yet to be a real supporter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home