Friday, May 05, 2006

Alright all, I understand that it has been a LONG while since I last updated, I have been really busy this whole week, especially with Entrepreneur business. Even now I'm still working on proposal version 5.0.

So I'll just give y'all a brief update.

  • Got myself Two Towers DVD, loved the Special Features
  • Sneaked a few games of BFME2 while working
  • Got myself a wicked set of EarThumps, mutes the surroundings so it's bound to get you in trouble most of the time.
  • Yeah, new comics.
  • Soviet SAM almost done, I'll get the missile launch assembly and the painting done as soon as I can.
  • Been a DAMN long time since I touched my wife. My euphonium
Yeah, so I think that's it, for now. I'm beginning to write character stories for my characters, expect them up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home