Sunday, May 21, 2006

Gee haven't blogged in a long while, sure hope I don't lose my viewers.

Meanwhile please go to Tales of Avia and leave comments! My writing can't be perfect! But yeah don't go crazy and start marking down every single grammar and spelling mistake. Comment on my style, how i can improve.

Mrs Rascal is coming to stay over tmw for a month, so expect a crazed white furball to knock you over when you return home.

Behold, the beginnings of the Imperial Guard Army! Yeah i'm collecting Warhammer 40k right now, and I know two others that play too. It'll be a while before I can actually play a game though, don't have a big enough army yet. Dry painting is fun, but needs LOTS of practice. My Sentinel is unfortunate enough to be my first victim, not bad for a first attempt though. I'll need epoxy glue before I can go on to my Kasrkins.... sigh.

Tuesday is gonna be a holiday, stay home and mug GP time. Sneaky school admin.

Band concert! Yeah please go. Music through the ages. An opportunity not to be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home