Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today, Forbidden City finishes its run at Esplanade, and I missed it because I didn't have the confidence of acing my Biology exam. Damn you exams...!

It's was a great show, at least when I watched it. On Friday morning, I just switched on the TV and started surfing random channels when I reached Arts Central, and guess what? They were playing the I Need Him soundtrack from the show. I remember actually purchasing the CD, but I can't find it to this day. Anyway, the soundtrack brought back memories. If I'm not wrong, the last stanza went:

Like children need their mothers, like rivers need a sea.
Like couples need each other, like prisons need a key.

Like winter nights need fire, like temples need a shrine.
Like lovers need desire, like prophets need a sign.

I need him (I need her)
Can't he see (Can't she see)
I need him (I need her)
To... be... mine!

Man I loved that song. Aw well.

In other news... Death Korps of Krieg!!! I want I want I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home