Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Seven random facts about me:
  1. I like waffles.
  2. I have a thing for the underdog in most strategy games (e.g. Imperial Guard, necromancers etc.)
  3. I can cook decent Italian
  4. I still watch the occasional cartoon.
  5. I need to be in the right mood to work. Pressure helps too.
  6. I'm quiet, but when I get started I can't stop.
  7. I don't hesitate in taking gambles in strategy.
Seven things that scare me:
  1. Failure.
  2. Defeat.
  3. My imagination.
  4. Loss.
  5. Inability to get work done in time.
  6. Embarassment.
  7. Being locked out of my house.
Seven songs at the moment:
  1. Uptown Girl by Westlife (What? It's catchy.)
  2. He's a Pirate by Klaus Bedelt
  3. If I Let You Go by Westlife (I agree, I shouldn't be listening to it too many times...)
  4. 1812 Overture by you-know-who (bah, I want that remix)
  5. Cry of the Slovak Women (it's a Russian march. Don't look at me like that.)
  6. It's National Day. What do you think.
  7. ...
Seven things I like:
  1. Waffles.
  2. Appreciation.
  3. Victory after a hard fight (simple victory is just not satisfying enough.)
  4. Revenge.
  5. Computers. What will I do without them.
  6. Success.
  7. Finished work.
Seven bad habits:
  1. Five more minutes...
  2. I got an itch up my nose...
  3. Can't get priorities right...
  4. Stubborness...
  5. Loss of words at incovienient times...
  6. Swiping back my hair when it grows too long...
  7. Crazy laughter...
Seven victims (Do I have to?)
  1. Matthew. So easy to tease. Gee man ya gotta be quicker to beat me...!
  2. Zhu Feng. D'oh.
  3. Sam. Sorry man, another easy target. >wink<
  4. Jian Wei. Hah.
  5. Lip Kai. Work harder at DotA, you. Sam, you too, eh?
  6. My sis. Fulfilling my role as a little brother. Not easy you know.
  7. ...
There's a lot more, but I just can't remember what nasty/evil/sneaky thing I did to y'all. Just you wait.

On a side note, played my second game of Warhammer 40k today. Man I got to do something about those assault types. Maybe a couple of mortars or hiding in cover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home