Saturday, February 25, 2006

Just got myself a knock on the side of the head trying to escape from the flurry of licks the two crazed furballs inflicted unto me. Doesn't really hurt, but don't be surprised if I go to school on Monday and go "huh?"

I like waffles.

Blue orange elephant peanuts

Ok never mind that, the flower sales have been quite successful, but I seriously feel we can do much better. Didn't really like Gordon always asking about our profits, but I understand he's just curious and he can't help it. Kept askign me whether we were planning any performances as well. The only other performance I know I'm going for is Play' 06, have you gotten your tickets yet?

Oooh bump on the side of me heaaaad

Finally, there's a new issue of Kyo in the stores. I'm going to read it, and read it, and read it...

Ow, bump really getting to me. Random rambling from now on.

Woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

I'll walk this lonely road on me own...

I don't need that ice cream cone...

Feeling tired, feeling alone...

Yippe doo, call my phone!

Hey, I did warn you it was going to be random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home