Thursday, April 13, 2006

Drawing and sketching is a good way to help ya relax. Spend an entire hour in the library working on one of my sketches, and I felt much better after. It's still not done though, give me time and I'll see whether I want to upload it.

Entre has reached a bump, and we were going at a rather high speed. Ms Lee, our teacher-in-charge, has a distinct habit of leaving for home VERY early, making contacting her nearly impossible. Not there at recess, not there after school... how the heck do you expect us to contact her??? And furthermore she's not replying to our emails... If we don't get confirmation and permission soon, the entire project might get delayed.

On the bright side, we had a pretty short week. And a long weekend. Perfect for doing homework given by rather opportunistic teachers. Oh yeah, and selling flowers for sale during Gym night. Which reminds me, we still haven't got confirmation for THAT yet. A guy can lose his hair over things like this. All these worries, delays, miscommunications etc, are beginning to bog down on my spirits. So expect me to be rather cold the next few days, till everything is sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home