Friday, June 09, 2006

Just had to make a post. It's late in the morning, I know, but I think I've reached the time in which I won't be able to sleep as easily, so I decided to just do something about it.

A Tempo was great, but I seriously think we could have done better. Awayday was not really satisfactory, but I loved Fairytale and The Incredibles. Can't wait for the recordings to be done. I'll listen to them again and again and again... hah, self vanity.

Just to set the record straight, I DON'T hate Germany, I just don't follow them cos I don't really know about the players, style etc to certify myself to watch their matches... so many apologies to the Germany supporters that I might have offended by mistake. I DON'T hate Germany.

YES my Imperial Guard Codex has finally arrived, along with a couple of other stuff that I requested but never really expected to come so quickly as well. I'm damn happy, finally I can have a game as soon as I finish assembling the models.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home