Friday, July 14, 2006

Man, really haven't been blogging. I don't know where to start. At all. Well, I'm glad that I finally got another chapter of Tales of Avia coming up. But first, I'll write about the political players of Avia first. You can blame Warhammer 40k for one of them.

Kick-ass coffee, know what it does to you? It keeps you friggin' awake. Awake long enough to figure out what's wrong with Heroes V and make it run super smooth and fast. Eat that Matthew.

Entrepreneur Bazaar was some bomb, everyone prefers candy floss to popcorn. Now we have an entire stock to sell, and damn we've to do smth about it. If the stock goes soft, I'll march riiight home.

And on a side note, people who think I'm in a state of two minds, I think you're right. Don't worry, it's just that I'll go uber serious and anti-social one moment, and emotive the other. Kind of like Raven and Phoenix. I'm beginning to understand how I came with the two, it's really like writing about the two sides of me. Freaky.

On another note, why can't things just remain the way they are? Previously I can talk with you no end, but now I just can't think of what to say. Damn I'm confused. And confused. Such an irony, I try as I might to even get a chance to speak with you, and when I get it I don't know what to say.

What, y'all listening to my inner thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home