Thursday, July 06, 2006

England got knocked out of the World Cup about a week ago, I guess I was too bochup to even blog about it. Dam you Eriksson, lousy planning. I'm sure you bring in Crouch when Beckham is not even around to send the ball to his head, or when his ball control cmi. Good thing for Hargreaves and Lennon. But you had to sub Lennon out for Carragher, huh? Did he win that penalty?

Heck, it's all spilt milk, so I don't mind. Thing is, Brazil got knocked out by France, so now there's no interesting team to watch. Aw heck, I'm just watching the matchs anyhow. Kudos to Domennech and his humour. Finals this Sunday, can't wait.

Man, I don't know what happened. I'm beginning to listen to pop songs again, I blame external influences. Can't blame em, the songs that I listen to are nice. (Well, duh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home