Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Damn proud of my Imperial Guard army liao, pity abt the Kasrkins. I think I'm going to need a huge bucket of Dettol to redo them.

On a completely different note, England V.S. Sweden. I seriously don't know what to say about England ah, but I don't think they're going to last long. Owen got himself a knee injury in just one minute, Rooney's throwing a tantrum and the English defense deserves to be shot. Makes me wonder why they brought Campbell in the first place, that fool let in the Sweden equalizer goal by jumping at the wrong time. And so close to an English victory too.

But England was great in the first half. Their ball play was superb man, and the goal by J.Cole, brilliant. But when Gerrard came in (swapping Rooney, cue in the boot-throwing sequence) in the second half, the formation beocmes 5 midfield? Leaving poor Crouch as the sole striker? What chance does England have?

As I said for the T&T match, everytime the opposing team attacks it's damn scary for England. Ok, so Terry did make that goal line clearance in T&T and Gerrard in Sweden, but some goals were just in-excusable.

At least England now faces Equador, I don't think they'll last if they played Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home