Monday, April 03, 2006

Alright all, listen up. I just want to address a situation that has arose last Thursday, and only recently I've been reminded of it. I didn't say that agression is the first sign of love!!! I said that the best romances usually start in conflict! How in the world did aggression get into the picture?

With that aside, let me tell you how I felt when I got home. I walked up to the mirror, looked at my hair, and said, "You look wierd." Forget to wax your hair before stepping out of the house and you find your self wierd. Speaking of mirrors, did you hear of the blonde who broke her mirror? She tried to shoot herself.

On a completely different note, I got myself Munchkin Bites 2 : Pants Macrabre. Expansion pack of Munchkin Bites, the undead variant of Munchkin. Will be trying to get the original Munchkin Bites sometime next week. As of now, have fun fighting these undead dudes in space. yes, I combined the decks. I now carry three boxes and a bunch of KEESE. They are called KEESE. Not Pokémon damage counters! Sheesh.

Just realized April Fool's Day was on Saturday. And nothing happened. Damn. That doesn't give y'all the right to come up to me and pull a prank on me though. Grow up. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home