Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well it was quite a screwed up day. First thing I did in the morning was to grab the shower head and ripped the thing right out of its tap. Next I almost died during PE when my back gave up on me during the last time trial. Then I lost 6 troops while attacking North Africa from Brazil, WITHOUT KILLING ANY OF THE OPPONENT'S TROOPS. Sealed the fate of the whole game.

On the bright side we were released early from History tutorial on the grounds that we didn't prepare. True, we all thought it was gonna be International History. Who knew it was gonna be SEA? Plus GP was like a free period.

Vernus got 4 white slips IN ONE GO. A teacher who felt that she needed to show some authority around, decided to come along and give her a white slip for every dress code error she could find. Caused quite an outrage in my class. What made me feel really pissed was the fact that there was nothing we could have done to lessen the consequences or avoid the situation all together. The school must re-access their policy with regards to white slips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home