Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ow. Second day back in school and I'm already tired out. I blame the fact that I can't wake up at 5.55a.m. anymore. Always hit the snooze button.

Entre Network project going veery smoothly, meeting this Friday with VSA. Till then nothing to do y'all.

Chem test today was a bomb. I think I found out I got two questions wrong. That's gonna kill my score. Plus I didn't do a certain 3 mark question. (Explain why chromium and copper has 1 electron in it's s orbital, or smth like that.) Can't believe I missed the big jump in the Ionization energy question. So instead of valency 5, I got 3. Freak. And I have no idea whether it is N2 or N2O as a product. My calculations tell me it's N2, but friends tell me its N2O.

Will be bringing Axis and Allies tmw, hopefully I can find somewhere to stow it whilst I'm gone. Or maybe I could find some way to stow it in another manner... Nah. I'll bring it around and cover it with my books or smth.

Time table change. Whoopee. Now Tuesday (today) is a loooong day. Don't know how I survived. And double History on Wed. Don't know whether it's good or bad, won't know till tmw.

Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack helps alot to help me concentrate. If only I had anything to concentrate on anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home