Friday, March 24, 2006

Just got back from a trip to the library, more like a shopping trip in fact. Couldn't find any books to help with my history term paper, but I did snag a few good catches.

One, Star Munchkins. The card dungeon rp game. In space. Woo hoo. My cousin has the original, so I got this version. Extremely good fun. Will try to bring it to school.

Two, New X-Man comics. Haven't got them in a while. Yeah I'm following the Academy X storyline now, the one with the New Mutants. The latest instalment is cool, but fortunately didn't give us a kind of a cliffhanger. As I was reading it I was so afraid that it would be a cliffhanger. Fortunately it wasn't. Zack is happy. Another one is a side story on the Academy X, focusing on the Hellions. 'Bout time these guys get their own comic.

There's actually a lot more I want to talk about, but I can't really remember what. Give Zack time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home