Monday, April 10, 2006

I haven't blogged at all during the weekend. Damn. Now I got lots to cover.

One, Entre dinner was da bomb. Met this damn nice girl, very nice to talk to. People don't get misconceptions, she's attached already, which made it much simpler for me to discuss... stuff with her. Stuff that I'm still kinda worried about.

Two, class outing was da bomb. Went ice skating, got myself a couple of abrasions at the same time. I'm just glad I can glide across the ice on my own right now. I still owe Michelle and Mei Ting their drinks though, for having to coach me. Remind me people.

Kudos go to my class for cheering me up this morning, but reality has sunk back in man. Guys don't worry that I seem depressed, I hope that it'll all work out by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home