Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Come, gather ye mates. Let me tell ye the story of me hermit crabs. (Too much Pirates of the Carribean)

Yeah, those that have been following my blog since Blogeasy would have heard of my pair of crabs. Well, only one remains. Crabby unfortunately died while he was moulting. He was attacked by Hermy. Well, Hermy got depressed and escaped during the night, we panicked for one whole day before my sister found the reascal during his nightly migratory journeys. The joker was asleep during the entire day.

So Hermy is now a bachelor in his little pad, all alone, with nothing to keep him company since he well, killed his friend. I gotta do something about it soon, cos crabs cannot live alone for too long.

Yeah, and I finally watched Pirates of the Carribean today, loved the show a LOT. Now to find the sequel. Loved the soundtrack. Really corny lines too. "I've never have thought of that." "Well obviously you haven't been to Singapore." Tell me you don't go "Huh?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home